Grand Reopening Weekend Info
July 5-July 7
- Friday, July 5 - Friday Night Street Legal plus Grudge Races!
- Gates open 6pm, racing 6:30-10:30. All vehicles must be muffled
- $25 to race, $12 spectator, $8 spectator w/military ID, NO CHARGE spectator in uniform.
- Saturday, July 6 - Bracket Racing Warmup plus Test/Tune
- Gates open 2pm, Time trials 3pm-close. Eliminations 5pm
- Full Payout in Super Pro, Pro, Street and Bike/Sled. No Points
- Spectators after 5pm $10/carload!
- Sunday, July 7 - Nostalgia Nationals at the Patch plus Car Show and Test/Tune
- Gates open 9am. Time trials 10am. Eliminations 12pm. Open Test/Tune 12-5pm
- 4 trophy classes open to all cars '83 and older
- 3 foot Win trophies, 2 foot R/U trophies
- Car show awards by peoples choice at 3pm (cars 1983 and older)
- Test/Tune open to all vehicles regardless of year.
- $40 Nostalgia classes, $35 test/tune, $15 spectator, $5/car to enter car show.